Montag, 2. Januar 2012

5 years later

The lessons I learned upon entering the inner temple, are the answers to the dilemmas I have recently faced. The dreamt path has taken five years (praise to Eris - thou art the fairest) in unfolding on the organic consciousness plain. Fascinating. I am in the jump. How long might it take? Might I land and be ok? Might I be able to catch up with Amitai and the other traveler? Where might the path that curves like the arm of a cave into the unknown lead?

I remember the carefully worn book with a brown leather cover that seemed to change in size, sometimes thicker, sometimes thinner. I believe to have placed it in the bundle. I also remember well the notes in green ink I looked at and tried to decipher. The pages had the scent of a scientist ahead in time who had scribbled them down frantically before becoming anorganic. Their language was alive and moved and morphed about the page making it hard to read. Symbols, drawings, words and phrases bounced around, danced about and shifted shapes.

Keine Kommentare:

Lost Philosophress

  The Great Carnival II by EricTonArts “The world is full of princesses dreaming of love. The world is full of searching for communion beyon...