Samstag, 29. Oktober 2016

The River

In a time of uncalculated confusion and conflict,
I walked.
Not seeking.
Just walked.
My journey brought me to the river.
The ever changing, adapting river.
Nothing is calculated here.
Never is there confusion, but always there is conflict.
It seems the river found me.
I watched it again and the beauty that finds its way to its shores,
that flies above it and that lives within it.
My confusion was not remedied and my conflict not resolved.
It simply melted away with the sound of the river.
The beauty of life is
that there is always something to wonder about in spite of it all.
I've missed the river.

A.G.S.

Keine Kommentare:

Lost Philosophress

  The Great Carnival II by EricTonArts “The world is full of princesses dreaming of love. The world is full of searching for communion beyon...